Technical 3D Artist - Full-Time
Are you a Technical 3D Artist with experience using sophisticated art pipelines? Do you have a strong proficiency in Maya? Do you want to be an integral part in the creation of a super exciting project? This one is for you:
- Create new 3D assets in Maya in the established visual style
- Help define and manage the art production process, and track assets from concept to Unity integration
- Assist and advise art team in creating efficient 3D art assets that optimize performance and visual quality
- Interface between art and programming teams to provide art support to programmers, and technical assistance to artists
Required Skills And Experience:
- Previous experience as a Technical 3D Artist or similar role
- Strong Maya background, including modeling, UV mapping, import/export, etc.
- Ability to understand and debug visual issues that span multiple tools/technologies (Maya, Python pipeline, Unity import, Unity runtime)
- Able to be effectively communicate with members of onsite and remote art and programming teams
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience writing and debugging Maya tools in Python
- Character rigging/skinning
- Experience with or interest in learning procedural modeling tools, such as SpeedTree, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Well-stocked fridge
- Flexible vacation days
- Relocation support
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.
If you're interested in applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, Covering Letter, and portfolio. If you have any questions, drop us an email!